Sorry about the long lag in posting. I've been down with a virus for the past 7 days, but I'm starting to feel better.
I uploaded a set of photos of The Wrens and The Nein to Flickr.
I just got my photos from last week's Wrens show back. I won't get around to scanning them in until later in the weekend, but here's one for the meantime.
A few things about music:
1. Head over to Krucoff's Other Page and download a song by my favorite nostalgic metalheads. Scroll down to the September 6th entry.
2. The Wrens show this weekend was a lot of fun. I got to hang out with the Little Quill crew, meet a few Wrens and get mistaken for a Wren at one point.
3. If you are a Big Black completist, shoot over to Strange Reaction and snag the "interview" album. While you are at it, grab a live version of Kerosene from Spoilt Victorian Child.
4. Despite their "truly terrible name", I am enjoying this Test Icicles song.
5. The new Franz Ferdinand album has been leaked. If it hasn't fallen into your lap yet, you can still hear the first single by watching this video.
It's the weekend and not a moment too soon.
A few more Polaroids of the mini golf outing (Andy holding balls on the left, Karen on the right).
Eric at Something I Learned Today has posted 3 tracks from the 2004 Shellac Peel session. Grab 'em while you can.
This afternoon, I played mini golf at Hain's Point with friends. I got my Polaroid out for the first time in ages. I had forgotten how amazingly expensive the film is, so I'm not sure how often I'll be doing that.